I would like to thank my arms, for always being by side. My legs, for always supporting me, and my fingers…because I can always count on them.
this will be my speech when i win an oscar
Don’t forget the hips, for not lying.
do you remember when you were a kid and the doorbell rang you would run and see who it was, now i just run to my room instead
"We are all, everyone in this room, so fortunate."
FUCKING QUEEN. SHE UNDERSTANDS HER PRIVELAGE AND SHINES LIGHT ON LESS PRIVILEGED PEOPLE.
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
My whole family assumes I’m straight and it’s like if I say anything like “wow that girl is so pretty” they’re like “you’re pretty too don’t compare yourself’ like no mom the only thing I’m comparing is the width between her legs and how well I could fit.
one time we got a new kid in fifth grade and he walks right in and sticks his hand under the stapler and staples his hand and just looks at the teacher and goes “I’m going to the nurse” and leaves